Bayside Urgent Care is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to make our center well known and draw in new patients. Healthcare professions need marketers who will represent them well. We pride our walk-in urgent care on the exemplary service we offer and want to promote this.
The responsibilities of the marketing coordinator include:
- Increasing patient volume for the company with planning, management, and execution of campaigns through networking and marketing.
- Representing the company in a professional manner. This also includes your appearance in uniform and personal hygiene.
- Promoting products and services offered by the company to all patient sources.
- Building relationships with key groups and leaders within the community to generate new patients.
- Consult with staff to develop a marketing and promotions plan, identifying the geographic location of the sales or marketing campaign and targeting prospective customers.
- Keeping records and gathering other consumer feedback so the marketing plan’s performance can be reviewed and adjustments can be made as needed.
- Handles customer or client feedback to the company’s management team, presenting consumer information in an easy-to-understand format so that strategies can be made to improve the company’s reach to the public.
- Ensuring that the company and its products and services are portrayed in a positive light.
- Helping to find potential clients and develop positive relationships with those individuals, including responding to questions, criticisms, and demands.
- Reporting weekly to relay targets and goals met as well as discuss future plans.
- Maintaining event calendars and working closely with staff to implement on-event staff participation.
- Performing other projects and duties as assigned by the Marketing / PR Director.
To qualify for this healthcare career position, there are several criteria you must meet. The qualifications include:
- Minimum of 1-year experience in sales, customer service, fundraising, volunteer management or similar field.
- Proven expertise in public speaking, presentation, and communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Aptitude for leadership.
- Ability to travel throughout a 15-mile radius of the company.
- Commiting to work extended evenings and weekends throughout the year.
- Experience motivating and supporting people in a professional manner.
- Ability to multitask, to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proven competency in software applications, including MS Word, MS Excel and the ability to learn new programs quickly.
- Health and strength to lift, carry and pull heavy objects.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
If you qualify for this position, please contact us.
You may fill out our application by clicking here:
Bayside Urgent Care Center Application for Employment
When you are ready, submit your application and resume or CV by:
Bayside Urgent Care Center, Inc.
1001 S. Ft. Harrison Ave. Suite 101
Clearwater, FL 33756
Please remember to be very honest, clear, and concise when you present us with your information. We expect that you will be able to perform the duties you list on your submission when you arrive.
As a growing and improving medical clinic, Bayside Urgent Care Center is always looking for individuals to join our team that are: