At Bayside Urgent Care Clinic, we are looking for a Medical Assistant / X-ray Technician. This rewarding healthcare career has several responsibilities which we take very seriously. Please take a look at the criteria for this medical career.
We expect a Medical Assistant / X-ray Technician to have the following qualifications:
- An applicant should be licensed and legally able to work in the medical field without restrictions.
- They should be trained and licensed to perform X-rays in the State of Florida.
Additionally, applicants for this medical career need to be well versed in:
- Triaging patients and bringing patients back to exam rooms from the waiting room.
- Obtaining and recording all pertinent demographics, vitals, brief patient history, current medication list, drug allergies of each patient.
- Performing verification of patient identification. And, obtaining consent for all procedures performed at the clinic.
- Logging all reports and/or findings of tests and personal examinations to the appropriate healthcare staff per clinic policy.
- Effectively communicating with patients and other healthcare staff to manage patient care.
- Assisting the patient in any manner needed during office visits.
- Entering all data in the clinic Electronic Medical Records (EMR) as required.
- Performing all services in the Agreement in a manner that is consistent with the standards of medical practice in the community.
- Handling all incoming calls from patients regarding medical questions per protocol. And, forwarding them to the appropriate terminal to complete the cycle.
- When and if needed, performing or supervising back-office procedures that include, but are not limited to, training new staff.
- Keeping and maintaining appropriate records of all patients’ procedures at the clinic.
- Discharging all patients when the visit is completed by the physician and the patient has been flagged for discharge in the EMR.
- Turning over rooms, cleaning and disinfecting rooms prior to bringing a new patient into the room.
- Sterilizing examining tables and medical equipment daily per policy.
The ideal candidate should also be able to perform the following procedures:
- Blood draw
- In-house labs including flu, strep, mono, etc.
- Specimen collections
- Splint application
All employees are expected to be available to perform his/her professional services during the clinic’s office hours for the number of hours specified. And follow all policies and procedures of Bayside Urgent Care Center, including Code of Conduct and Corporate Compliance Program.
If you qualify for this healthcare career, please contact us.
You may fill out our application by clicking here:
Bayside Urgent Care Center Application for Employment
When you are ready, submit your application and resume or CV by:
Bayside Urgent Care Center, Inc.
1001 S. Ft. Harrison Ave. Suite 101
Clearwater, FL 33756
Please remember to be very honest, clear, and concise when you present us with your information. We expect that you will be able to perform the duties you list on your submission when you arrive.
As a growing and improving medical clinic, Bayside Urgent Care Center is always looking for individuals to join our team that are: