Bayside Urgent Care Center is looking for a Medical Billing Assistant. This person will assist the Medical Biller. They help our clients properly bill their insurance companies for the urgent care services they receive. In this medical office job, one ensures the patients have no misunderstandings about their insurance coverage and billings.
The Medical Billing Assistant:
- Works directly with Medical Biller and assists in daily matters.
- Is in charge of handling numerical data for invoicing purposes.
- Manages daily activities with Accounts Receivable.
- Prepares, reviews and sends patient statements.
- Sends reminders regarding unpaid bills to patients. Or, if they require additional information, the Medical Billing Assistant sends a claim to their insurance company.
- Has familiarity working with electronic medical records and practice management software.
- Enters data, posts payments and maintains current and accurate records according to company standards.
- Is highly organized and attentive to detail.
- Verifies eligibility and benefits of a patient’s insurance.
If you qualify for this medical office job, please contact us.
You may fill out our application by clicking here:
Bayside Urgent Care Center Application for Employment
When you are ready, submit your application and resume or CV by:
Bayside Urgent Care Center, Inc.
1001 S. Ft. Harrison Ave. Suite 101
Clearwater, FL 33756
Please remember to be very honest, clear, and concise when you present us with your information. Urgent care jobs require a high level of responsibility. We expect that you will be able to perform the duties you list on your submission when you arrive.
As a growing and improving medical clinic, Bayside Urgent Care Center is always looking for individuals to join our team that are: