Meet the Staff
Dr. Richard Wallace
Physician / Owner
1. Why did you choose to work in the medical field?
I enjoy working in the medical field. I chose this field because I can be there when someone needs help. Having the opportunity to make just one person smile as they leave the clinic and knowing that I helped them is very rewarding.
2. What's your hidden talent?
I play the guitar.
3. What's your favorite place you have been to so far? And where would you like to go next?
New York City is, by far, my favorite destination that I've visited. I would love to go to Bora Bora!
4. What's your favorite dish, and where can we get it?
Being raised in a Caribbean household, I would have to say, "legume, diri blanc au sauce pois." We make this dish with mixed vegetables cooked with meat, then mashed, and served over white rice and black peas soup. Delicious!
5. If you could have dinner with anyone, who would that be, and what would you ask?
I would love to meet Miss Universe. I would ask her how she balances her personal life and the title of Miss Universe.
6. What do you love to do in your free time and why?
I love planning my week. I plan Everything!
7. What's your favorite quote that you live by?
"Work hard in silence. Let your success be the noise."
8. Why do you like working at Bayside Urgent Care Center?
I enjoy working at Bayside because we're all family here.
X-Ray Tech / Medical Assistant
Medical Assistant/Medical Liaison