Physicals for Kids at Bayside Urgent Care
Children, whether they are athletes or not, can benefit greatly from kids’ physicals. We will check your child’s vitals and perform a physical exam. Should we find any part of your child’s health that needs attention, we will recommend a treatment plan. No appointment is necessary and walk-ins are welcome. We intend to make these exams easy and convenient for you and your child.
Please note that this service is meant for healthy children. Our kids’ physicals are not meant for sick visits. We are happy to address illness or give medical treatment to your child. However, those are different services that are not included in a physical.
We are located in Clearwater, Florida, and we’re always accepting new patients. No appointments are necessary.
What to Expect During Your Kids’ Physical
A Bayside Urgent Care medical professional will evaluate your child during the visit. Furthermore, we will talk to you about your child’s health, discuss the positive things we observe and point out issues that need to be addressed. If medical concerns come up, the medical team may ask for specialized testing like bloodwork or diagnostic imaging.
Our goal is to provide you with the peace of mind that comes with knowing your child is in good physical health.
We Have Physicals for the Whole Family
Your kids can benefit greatly from kids’ physicals. Bayside Urgent Care is happy to provide physicals for the whole family. That is to say, we also provide physicals for athletes, school kids, boy/girl scouts and more! We offer:
- Physical Exams – This is a well-rounded examination for general health.
- School Physicals – Help your child perform well in school with a school physical.
- Sports Physicals – The sports physical is designed to give medical clearance for athletes to participate in their sport.
- Well-Woman Physicals – We address women’s needs with this physical.
We will give you and your family the knowledge you need to live healthier lives.
What What to Bring When You Visit Bayside Urgent Care Center
Get the most out of your kid’s visit and help our medical team. Be sure to bring:
- A list of your child’s medications, vitamins, and supplements along with dosages
- Information about past surgeries and illnesses
- Dates of screening examinations and vaccinations
- Your child’s primary care doctor’s address and phone number in case we need to transfer records
- If the physical is being done for an organization, bring any paperwork that requires a doctor’s signature.
- Any questions and concerns you want to talk over with our team
Come prepared, and you will get the most of your visit. Additionally, we will have the chance to fully talk about your kid’s current health as well as health goals for the upcoming year.
Does Bayside Urgent Care Accept Insurance for Physicals?
Yes, we accept several major insurance carriers. However, insurance can NOT be used for physicals at an urgent care center. For that reason, our child physicals are reasonably priced at $10.
Bring in Your Young Ones for a Kids’ Physical Today
Our center is located in Clearwater, Florida, conveniently situated to Largo, Belleair, Dunedin, Indian Rocks Beach, and Tampa. If your child needs a physical, visit our office or call.
*Urgent care is not a substitute for emergency care. Always head to the nearest emergency room or call 911 if you are experiencing very serious or life-threatening problems. Read What is Urgent Care for more information.